Stability, dedication, reliability, and a real commitment to customer service are qualities that can be identified with InnerView™, a proprietary pre-employment screening profile created by Weiser Security Services, solely to help identify and place applicants “most likely to succeed” as security officers.
InnerView™ Identifies Best Applicants:
- For public contact
- To work alone
- For complex posts
InnerView™ Screens Out:
- Inability to follow instructions
- High absenteeism
- High turn-over risk
InnerView™ is based on two variables universal to all posts, which are:
- The importance of interpersonal skills. If a post requires a great deal of public contact, the officer should possess a higher level of social skills, and vice versa.
- The complexity of duties. The more complex the duties, the more attentive to detail the employee must be.
Combining these two dimensions allows us to classify four types of post assignments. In turn, these describe four distinct “types” of security officers.
Officers who are comfortable with their posts report more job satisfaction, which contributes to better performance, lower turnover, and fewer problems all around.
With InnerView™, Weiser sends you that “piece of the puzzle” most likely to stay put - and to succeed.
InnerView™ is a simple online profile made up of one hundred questions on applicants’ experience, education, personality, work preferences, and special interests. Within minutes, InnerView™ provides specific recommendations for hiring and placement decisions.
Currently, InnerView™ is the only tool available to screen specifically for security guards. In a difficult and sensitive business environment, InnerView™ provides an objective, reliable second opinion for selection and placement decisions.
This is just a sample of the information InnerView™ produces:
- Valid assessment of an applicant’s likelihood to succeed in specific
- assignments (at specific sites); InnerView™ also pinpoints person-job mismatches
- Applicant’s reliability and attention to client needs.
- Whether or not a particular person is promotable
- Specific areas in which that person will succeed
- Applicant’s attitude toward honesty and theft, and likelihood of using or selling illicit drugs.
- Applicant’s tendency toward violence or argumentative behavior
- Applicant’s disposition in terms of courtesy, cooperation, high-level service, and the ability to get along with people.
- Applicant’s work ethic, including productivity, likelihood of doing work assigned, obeying policy, and responding to supervision.
The Benefits of Using InnerView™
- Saves time and pre-screens applicants so managers can spend more time with the most promising candidates, have more time to conduct effective interviews and check references.
- Increases productivity by matching people to posts where they will be most successful.
- Reduces turnover. Applicants with poor work ethic are eliminated “up front.” Those who are hired are placed in posts scientifically matched to their personalities, experience, and likes and dislikes, are more likely to stay.
- Identifies high potential and uncovers hidden talent.
- Helps evaluate recruiting sources, providing a quick and valid check on applicant flow.
- Helps avoid legal problems. Coupled with effective interviewing,
- Offers a fair, objective method to assist in hiring and development decisions.